free pattern friday: early edition

Even though it is technically Friday, I never really consider the previous day to be finished/started until I have gone to bed/woken up. Having said this, I'm trying out the "blog this" feature on flickr as a way of sharing this cutesie pattern called "meet the eenies!" by annieoakleaves.

What I really dig about it is the mushroom. I really enjoy mushrooms - aesthetically and for eating. It really got started when I was visiting Newfoundland last summer with my mom and I found an old bracelet of mine with a mushroom charm on it. Sadly, I can't find it anywhere. It wasn't worth much, but it had sentimental value. And it was really cute.

Perhaps, in honour of the misplaced bracelet, I'll see if I can round up a few more mushroom themed patterns and post them later today. For now, I must get to bed. Tomorrow morning we're renting a car and picking up my radioactive cat. I'm pretty excited. The poor little guy has been away from home for nine days now and he's the last of the radioactive cats left at the vet. Although, I'm pretty sure he's happier being the only cat there. He doesn't really care for other cats, including the ones he lives with.

Posted byHello Pineapples! on Friday, June 20, 2008  

0 comments:

Post a Comment